Analytical Essay Topics
Choose category below:
- What causes substance abuse?
- What causes gambling addiction?
- Is there a link between upbringing and personality?
- Does birth order affect the way people make decisions?
- Why are some teenagers susceptible to peer pressure more than others?
- What distinguishes good wring from bad writing?
- What strategies are effective in ending global poverty?
- What is the most cost effective energy source in the Third World?
- What is the place of cultural values in explaining economic development?
- Does urbanization result in the misuse of resources does education influence economic development?
- Does protectionism affect a country’s competitiveness?
- Does public debt affect private investments?
- Doping: Why do athletes and sportsmen use performance enhancing drugs?
- Multiculturalism: is it possible to maintain each and every cultural identity in a multicultural society?
- Family system: Does single parenthood affect the psychological wellbeing of children.
- Do violent video games affect children positively or negatively?
- Is addiction a choice?
- Is inequality inevitable?
Organization and work
- Why is teamwork important in the workplace?
- What makes leaders effective?
- What is a successful organization?
- Does the gender pay gap affect women`s productivity?
- What is the best way to address workers’ motivation?
- What causes job burnout?
- How do effective leaders deal with conflict?
- What are the strategies to negotiate higher salaries?
- How should organizations enhance job satisfaction?
- Is democracy a tyranny of the majority?
- Does nationalism make the world more or less safe?
- Why is nationalism on the rise?
- Way recent revolutions have not led to the affected countries embracing democracy
- What is the best way of implementing the rights targeting the disenfranchised groups?
- Does population increase affect sustainable development efforts?
- Should foreign non political actors support the democratization of other countries?
- Is Karl Marx still relevant in the contemporary world?
- Should elementary school children be made to wear uniforms?
- How should schools address bullying?
- Should sex education be taught in schools?
- How does school choice affect accountability in schools?
- How to improve education standards in the U.S?
- Does superior education affect the standard of living?
- Should college tuition be abolished?
- Should tenure be abolished in higher education?
- Would a national high school curriculum improve learning standards?
- Is universal health coverage efficient?
- How should health practitioners build relationships with stakeholders?
- Should there be a price control on medicines?
- Should pharmaceutical firms be forced to disclose their cost of production and pricing surgeries?
- Should Americans be allowed to buy cheaper generic drugs outside the US?
- Should all traffic police wear body cameras?
- Should there be limits to when the police can search a vehicle?
- Are cases of police brutality systemic or individual cases?
- Should people with minor criminal officers be allowed to become police officers?
- Is community policing a viable alternative in the U.S?
- Does militarizing the police improve or affect police work?
- Does the culture of silence affect accountability among cops?
- Why does the police react differently to the similar crimes in different locations?
- Why do some teenagers engage in risky behavior?
- How should society address addictions affecting young people?
- What causes some young people to run away from home?
- How does family stability affect the way young people cope outside their comfort homes?
- How should the parents deal with young people who are rude?
- How does the mass media affect the behavior of young people?
- Do TV ratings influence the choice of programs among young people?
- What factors increase the risk of cyber bullying for young people?
- How do parenting styles affect the ability of young people to be independent and form their identities?
Class and inequality
- Does district zoning affect the financial security of the poor?
- Why are schools in poor neighborhoods underfunded?
- Why does the poverty cycle affect some places more than others?
- Should poor people be exempt from taxation?
- Does poverty affect future earnings?
- Why do gangs recruit from poor neighborhoods?
- How does family structure affect youth hang sub-culture?
- How do female gang members affect membership?
- What are the best strategies to curb gang behavior?
- Does the mass media influence perceptions and stereotypes about gang members?
- Why do people engage in criminal behavior?
- Are harsher penalties effective in curbing white collar crime?
- Why are gangs effective in recruiting new members?
Purpose of an analytical essay
There are various reasons for analytical essays, and the main purpose is assessing once understanding of a subject matter, where well-informed judgments are then made to support the evaluation. In writing the analytical essays, one has to use the formal writing style, and such essays could be utilized in policy making and research policies as they are informative. As such, it is necessary to define the concepts and terms that are analyzed in the essay, as this supports learning and gaining knowledge. The analysis further represents the reasoning where the writers and readers can assess the concept.
Another purpose of the analytical essay is to evaluate thinking and what you would do in different circumstances. To make proper decisions it is necessary to analyze the phenomenon while using critical thinking skills to support the decisions. Besides critical thinking the writer has to make conclusions while linking the main points with the theme. Readers analyze the analytical essay depending on the stated purpose and how best the writer addresses the identified phenomenon. As the audience interprets the analytical essay they ought to identify the most important themes and aspects covered
In analytical essay writing, there is emphasis on developing analytical thinking as there is a need to explain and analyze using evidence to back up the claims made. For instance, for the problem-solution analytical essay, the writer informs the readers about a problem, and uses facts to provide recommendations and actions that remedy the identified problem (s). The writer cannot make up facts when the analytical essay since he/she has to provide reasons and evidence that support the answer. At other times, the concept being analyzed is complex and the author/writer should not merely give their opinion, but rather critique some viewpoints and evaluate the phenomenon.
How to choose a great analytical essay topic
Choosing effective analytical essay topics can be daunting tasks, and efforts should be made to identify an angle hat best represents the topic.
The following tips are useful when choosing a good analytical essay topics:
- Before deciding on the analytical essay topic one has to consider various themes and brainstorm the ideas and then focus on the main ideas;
- It is necessary to choose an interesting topic as the writer has more motivation to criticize and evaluate different aspects;
- Another tip in choosing an effective topic for an analytical essay is narrowing the topic, which is manageable;
- List down the key words and define the topic;
- Research about different topics and be flexible.
Need more topics? Visit
The Top 25 Causal Analysis Essay Topics For Successful Writing
When writing a causal analysis essay the one element to remember is to ask why. Your topic idea should ask why something happens or occurs. Your analysis would go into further detail to provide the answer to the question you have been looking for. You can ask why on a variety of topics and subjects, but when you do this you need to provide a clear explanation that shows your unique understanding.
Tips to Help Select a Good Topic
Causal analysis essay topics should ask a question you feel you can answer with solid research. You can review sample essays to get a general idea of what to write about and how to write it. You can also learn what information is essential for the topic of choice. Think about things you are curious about. Consider what information people should know about it. Review sources that can help you get the information you need. Choose something of interest to make the writing process easier.
Top 25 Topics to Consider for Your Causal Analysis Essay
The following ideas give a basic idea of what you could write about. You can review them and get ideas to brainstorm your own. A few are concepts easier to understand that can be explained in simple terms.
- Why are people scared of heights?
- How can a person be color-blind?
- What causes a person to fall in love?
- Why does cheese smell weird?
- Why does cancer develop?
- Why is there not a cure for various diseases?
- Why are there homeless people?
- Why do vehicles cost so much?
- Why are people shy?
- Why does a woman have a menstrual period?
- Why do teens smoke cigarettes?
- Why is it hard to quit smoking?
- Why do people have appetites?
- Why does a person commit suicide?
- Why do cats have tails?
- Why is healthy food good for you?
- Why do people forget things?
- What causes the common cold?
- What happens when it rains?
- What is the most common religion practiced?
- Why did World War II happen?
- Why are tornadoes so destructive?
- What makes a bird fly?
- Why do people love to read?
- What lead to the invention of soda pop?
Professional custom essay writing service - get essay writing help online.