HR Recruiter Cover Letter
Hr Recruiters are responsible for attracting and retaining valuable employees in an organization. Essential responsibilities of a Hr Recruiter include the following: designing and implementing recruiting strategies, writing job descriptions, posting jobs, screening candidate resumes, organizing interviews, filtering candidates, discussing job requirements with applicants, presenting benefits and compensation, conducting orientation tours, following legislation in the field, and participating in professional organizations.
Eligible cover letter samples for Hr Recruiter should mention the following skills and qualifications:
- Human resources expertise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Perseverance and patience
- Quality focus
- Support for diversity
- Computer competences
Just below is displayed a cover letter example for Hr Recruiter demonstrating similar abilities and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive HR Recruiter Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Sullivan:
If you are looking for an accomplished and dedicated professional with proven experience as well as outstanding organization and communication skills to join your team as your next HR Recruiter, I invite you to consider the enclosed resume outlining my credentials. With my background and my skill set in talent acquisition and candidate management, I possess a wide range of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My expertise includes successfully coordinating full-cycle organizational recruitment processes, including candidate prospecting, screening, and interviewing. For the past eight years, I have excelled in a dynamic role as a Recruiter for Omnesty, Inc., anticipating staffing needs and consistently identifying and recruiting optimal talent to achieve or exceed goals. Furthermore, my success in training and supervising staff positions me to make a significant contribution to your organization.
Consider the following highlights of my achievements:
- Performing all facets of talent acquisition—including candidate sourcing, needs analysis, in-depth interviews, and skill level assessment—to generate outstanding candidate placements and achieve corporate objectives.
- Recruiting and securing new personnel through social networking sites, employment websites, job fairs, community organizations, advocacy groups, military transition centers, local colleges, and governmental agencies.
- Processing and submitting new-hire paperwork including W-4s, background checks, and insurance/benefit enrollments.
- Initiating and facilitating training and orientation programs for new employees.
- Establishing solid and trusting business relationships through exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources; on track to earn credential as a Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) in 2018.
My proven dedication to optimizing organizational success through my expert knowledge of recruiting strategies will contribute immensely to the success of your company.
Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Peter P. Guillory
Recruiter cover letter
View this sample cover letter for a recruiter, or download the recruiter cover letter template in Word.
As a recruiter, your job is to put the right people in the right jobs—your cover letter can help do the same for you. To be considered for top recruiter jobs, your cover letter must demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for working with people. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for a recruiter, or download the recruiter cover letter template in Word.
Additionally, you can learn about human resources careers and look for recruiter jobs on Monster.
Recruiter cover letter template
Sometown, NJ 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | email@example.com
October 4, 2017
Mr. Steve Smith
5500 Parker St.
Sometown, NJ 55555
Dear Mr. Smith:
With substantial talent-acquisition experience spanning in-house and agency settings for candidates across a range of job functions and industries, I am the “total package hire” you are seeking for your corporate recruiter opening advertised on Monster.
I offer 15 years of experience recruiting for entry-level through C-suite executive positions, and have managed full-cycle recruiting for hundreds of exempt and non-exempt search engagements, including:
- Executive recruiting of CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs and CMOs for mid-size and large companies.
- Technical and skilled trades recruiting of IT, mechanical, construction and engineering pros.
- High-volume staffing for offices, warehouses, helpdesks, call centers and hotels.
- Mid- and senior-level management recruiting for sales, marketing, operations, technology, finance and HR positions within manufacturing, banking, retail, software, pharma-tech and healthcare sectors.
Regarded as a value-adding business partner in meeting the human capital needs of my employers and client companies, I excel at working with hiring managers to define workforce needs, job requirements and ideal candidate profiles. I cost-effectively source, screen and procure right-fit candidates using industry networking, social media, applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other technology-based tools.
Backed by a BA in human resources management and training in employment law, EEO and HR best practices, I manage all phases of the selection process. My knowledge and experience includes:
- Talent Pool Diversity | Candidate Sourcing | Advanced Boolean Searches
- Résumé Screening | Reference Checks | Behavioral-Based Interviewing
- Offer Negotiations | Employment Contracts | Orientation and Onboarding
I would like to discuss ways to support ABC Company’s continued growth by delivering qualified top-quality candidates to your hiring managers. You may reach me at (555) 555-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
See all sample cover letters on Monster.